The University Library is the centre for learning resources and source of educational inspiration and intellectual food on which students, lecturers, researchers, administrators, and other members of the university community are nourished. In order to fulfill our primary function of supporting teaching, learning and research, through the provision of quality, relevant, and up-to-date information, we have carefully evaluated, selected, acquired and processed information resources that will help to satisfy the educational, recreational and research needs of our clients/patrons.
The following study resources are available in the University's centre for Learning Resources (University Library):
- Periodicals: Journals, Newspapers, Magazines
- Reference Materials
- Motivational Materials and Videotapes
- Electronic Resources
- Online Databases
- Electronic Thesis and Dissertations
Generally, Dominion University (DU) Library offers you the following services:
- Access to books in different formats and types such as paper books, audio books, books in large print and electronic copy. You can also find newspapers, magazines and journals. You can read them on site or take them home. All resources are easily searchable through our Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC).
- Information (reference) services: You can find local, business and scientific information. Library staff are also happy to help you with enquiries in other subjects, for fun, health, culture and everyday problems. At Dominion University Library, we provide different sources of information - dictionaries, reference books, yearbooks, maps, on-line databases and resources on CDs or DVDs.
- Through the DU Library Portal, we offer resources that encourage Mobile library services which ca be accessed 24/7 for information research and download.